Tuesday 19 November 2013

I'm Alive!!!!!!


After a bit of a hiatus (partly due to starting a new job in a different state and mostly due to laziness) I am back to blogging.  I didn't realise I'd been away so long.  There have been a lot of fun products come out since I last blogged, most of them I tried, and I even took photos.  Rather than trying to play catch up, here are some of the products I sampled (some new, some just random stuff I tried) since I last wrote but won't be providing reviews of:

Samboy Atomic Tomato: Back on shelves (in IGA anyway), hurrah!



Menz Choc Apricot Balls: Menz is a South Australian company that dips various lollies in chocolate, was happy to see these (that I grew up knowing as Fruchocs) on shelves outside SA.




TNT Cola Sour Straps: They're cola, they're sour, what could go wrong???? Not good



Nestle Butterfinger: A very nice friend got me onto these, so good, wish they were easier to find in Australia.




Garlic Bread Beer Pretz: The best salty snack I've had in a long time, the flavour was so buttery and garlicky, delicious!




Skittles Darkside: If you read this blog regularly you know I love my Skittles, these were so disappointing :(





Fried Chicken Doritos (Japan): Quite peppery but otherwise surprisingly good.



Hello Kitty Jelly Belly: No new flavours but I thought this was cute.



Nestle Walnut Whip: Another lovely friend sought this out for me, it was nice but I won't go out of my way to find another one.





Creaming Soda Aeroplane Jelly: It's jelly that tastes like creaming soda, exactly what you expect




McDonalds Crunchie McFlurry: When did McDonalds stop mixing in the ingredients? Was OK



McDonalds McGrilled: So dry, not enough sauce, bad combo




Cadbury Marvellous Creations - Clinkers, Raspberry Chips and Marshmallows: My new favourite chocolate bar, yum!




KitKat Caramel Duo: Can't remember so I would say neither good nor bad




McDonalds Big Tasty: Nice enough but not exciting





Lindt Caramel Balls: There is good caramel flavour and bad caramel flavour, these fell in the bad category


Snicker Hazelnut: Variations on Snickers flavours remind me how good the original is




Cadbury Marvellous Creations - Clinkers, Gummi Bears, Choc Biscuit: Probably my least favourite of the range



Star Wars Angry Birds Gummis: For my nephew's space themed birthday party



McDonalds Son of Mac: The one I got was terribly made, not enough sauce or lettuce, but would love to see this on the regular menu





Mentos Mystery II: The mystery flavour is Berry Yoghurt, it kind of tasted like sick



Toffifee: Was happy to see this on supermarket shelves, great with a cuppa



Snickers Slice n' Share: Only in America! The nougat/caramel ratio was a bit off, and the nougat seemed dried out, but lots of fun






3 comments: