Sunday 21 April 2013

Tic Tac Fruit Adventure


The latest flavour offering from Tic Tac is the Fruit Adventure, a mixture of four different flavours: cherry, passionfruit, apple and orange.


Cherry: I really can't judge the cherry flavour fairly, cherry flavouring always leaves a bad taste in my mouth because it reminds me of a disgusting cough medicine I used to have as a kid. This cherry was no different, but if you like cherry I'm sure it would be fine.

Passionfruit: It's not often you see a passionfruit flavoured lolly and after trying this, I wonder why. The flavour is strong and refreshing and worth buying the pack just to try it out.

Apple: I liked the apple, as with the passionfruit the flavour was strong and refreshing, a really nice take on the apple flavour.

Orange: Orange Tic Tacs are one of my favourite candies of all, I can get through a regular packet in about 3 seconds flat. Apart from the orange colour, these are the same (i.e. awesome!) flavour as the regular packet of orange.

Rating: A nice offering from Tic Tac, even with the cherry ;), 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment