Saturday 20 April 2013

McDonalds Tastes of America Banana Split Shake


Trying to get through the entire Tastes of America range before it finishes up on Wednesday, I decided to go for the Banana Split Milkshake. Sadly I wasn't organised enough to have my camera with me so you'll have to cope with the stock photo instead (the product looked very similar).

I actually really liked this, the flavour wasn't overly fake or overly strong, it was easy enough to get through the whole thing. The only complaint/suggestion I have is that, if Maccas was really going for a Banana Split feel, I would have gone with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry on top rather than brownie bits, but that's just the purest in me!

Rating: Well balanced flavours, nice addition to the range, but needs cream, 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment