Wednesday 27 March 2013

McDonalds Tastes of America Range - New York Classic


McDonalds' latest promotion is their Tastes of America Range. Determined to taste the whole range over the next week, I decided to start today with the New York Classic.


The New York Classic has a beef patty, cheese, lettuce, onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard mayo...


...on a bun topped with sesame seeds, chilli flakes and chives.


Sounds complicated, but the burger was simply amazing. The highlight for me was the mustard mayo which kicked this burger up from a wanna-be Whopper with Cheese (one of my favourite burgers) to a stand alone champion. The bun was tasty, although I did feel a hint of heat which I later realised was from the chilli flakes. I hope Maccas keeps the mustard mayo, that stuff rocks!

Rating: I cannot fault this one, hope the rest of the American menu is as good, 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment