Saturday 16 February 2013

Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers


A recently released product from Cadbury is the biscuit product, Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers (also available in chocolate and honeycomb). The Fingers are a malt type biscuit coated in the chocolate all Australians love, Cadbury dairy milk.


I have to admit that I was not wowed by this product, in hindsight I probably should have gone with the honeycomb version. That's not to say the biscuits were bad, just underwhelming and not what I would expect from Cadbury. Having said that, I believe my issue was the coating of chocolate was quite thin and muted by the flavour of the biscuit, which itself was ok but nothing special.

Rating: I deal for those who want a toned down sweet chocolate snack, unfortunately I am not one of them, 5/10

1 comment: