Thursday 25 October 2012

Tabasco Spicy Chocolate


There are some foods I just won't review as I know from my tastes, no matter how good the product might be, I just won't enjoy it. For example anything cherry flavoured and anything with a hint of chilli heat. I figured Tasbasco Spicy Chocolate would fall into the latter category so I enlisted a friend, who just happens to but Tabasco sauce on everything, to taste test this for me.


I loved the packaging, the chocolate inside a lovely, round tin and presented in 8 wedge segments. My friend loved the combination of dark chocolate and whatever was used for heat, although noted that she couldn't pick up on any Tabasco flavouring.

Rating: A winner for chocolate/chilli lovers but don't expect to taste Tabasco, 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment