Monday 15 October 2012

Chocolatier Once Upon a Plate


Chocolatier Once Upon a Plate Chocolates are a collection of five distinctly Australian based flavoured chocolates.


The flavours include Apple Crumble, Lemon Tart, Vanilla Slice, Coconut Ice and Lamington.

 Apple Crumble
 
 Lemon Tart
 
 Vanilla Slice
 
 Coconut Ice
 
Lamington

While intrigued by the flavours, I was a little bit wary trying these as I am a devoted Cadburys girl and find that gourmet chocolates don't always agree with my tastebuds. I shouldn't have worried, each of these was delicious. The only mild disappointment was the apple crumble, while still delicious, I didn't pick up the apple flavour at all. I think these chocolates will be part of my regular junkfood rotation from now on.

Rating: Wow. Just wow. Not a bad flavour in the bunch. 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment