Monday 17 September 2012

Grape Hubba Bubba Macarons


A big thank you to my sister for sending me these Grape Hubba Bubba Macaron's from Baked Patisserie in Kirawee, NSW. Whenever I'm in Sydney I try and stop in at Baked Patisserie for a macaron or two. As well as having the standard flavour such as Salted Caramel and Pistachio (both yum), there is also a flavour of the month. Previous flavours of the month have included Redskin and Milo.


I always loved grape hubba bubba (although I prefer cola when it's available) and these macaron's had that wonderful fake grape flavour as well as capturing that hubba bubba taste you know so well. The flavour is quite strong so one macaron was more than enough, and the grape taste lingered for quite a while after eating (in a good way).

Rating: A great addition to the world of macarons, 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment